A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Leichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Leichman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Leichman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leichman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leichman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Gail Leichman MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia G. Leichman practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Leichman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Leichman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yucca Valley, CA and New York, NY.
See Palm Springs Internists and Palm Springs Oncologists.