A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Leichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Leichman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leichman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leichman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Leichman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leichman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leichman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Gail Leichman MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia G. Leichman practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Leichman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Leichman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and Yucca Valley, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists and Rancho Mirage Oncologists.