A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Leung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Leung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Leung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia W Leung MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia W. Leung practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Leung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Leung practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Gastroenterologists.