A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Leung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leung
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Leung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Leung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Leung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia W Leung MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia W. Leung practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Leung has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Leung practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Gastroenterologists.