A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Ligenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Ligenza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Ligenza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ligenza graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ligenza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Ligenza MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Ligenza practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Ligenza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Ligenza practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cold Spring, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Cold Spring Internists and Cold Spring Pulmonologists.