A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Ligenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Ligenza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ligenza
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ligenza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Ligenza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ligenza graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ligenza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Ligenza MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Ligenza practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Ligenza has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Ligenza practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cold Spring, NY.
See Cold Spring Internists and Cold Spring Pulmonologists.