A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans