A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Liskov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Liskov, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Liskov graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Liskov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Pronko Liskov MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia P. Liskov practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Liskov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Liskov practices Emergency Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Palmerton, PA.
See Hazleton Emergency Physicians.