Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Liskov
Dr. Cynthia Liskov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, PA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Liskov is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Hazleton, Lehigh Valley Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Liskov has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Cynthia Liskov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, PA.
Dr. Rebecca Kimpel
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Kingston, PA 0.29 mi26
Dr. Stanley Lobitz
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Kingston, PA 0.63 mi35
Dr. Rupen Parikh
Cardiovascular Disease, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kingston, PA 0.63 mi11