A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Lloyd, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lloyd has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia J Lloyd MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Lloyd practices Diagnostic Radiology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Radiologists.