A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Love, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Love has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Sawyer Love MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia S. Love practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Love practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.