A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Lowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Lowe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Jean Lowe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Lowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Lowe practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.