Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
I find that I have to point things out to her that she seems to skip over. Although a very nice person she is needed as a doctor not a friend. I don't feel my history or records were ever looked at since I'm always reminding her about my issue. I need to remind them they were supposed to get back to me on things when they don't seem to remember, don't feel like a doctor visit anytime I went there

November 20th, 2013
review
I thought she was nice and kind and dont want to blame her for it I am not suing doctor lubinsky she is a new doctor and this cant be her fault i think she would be a nice family physician she Seems smart and has a difficult job i wish she was a doctor at thelocal hospital that might be the greatest déficit good luck to her a.d best wishes for a happy future for her I thought her staff is nice as well

August 5th, 2013
Nice but
She is a nice doctor. Seems pleasant. Easy to talk to. But here's the problem ... she's part of a marketing machine called Hazleton Health and Wellness. Her office and the facility are clean, bright and modern. And they suck money from you cleanly in a most modern and efficient way. I went for something simple. She "found" a concern, set me up with other offices. One wanted an x-ray. I went. They did probably ten x-rays. The "concern" she had ultimately cost hundreds in dollars my trusted insurance didn't cover. In the end, there was nothing wrong: the specialist concluded that I had no problem at all and that the initial readings in Dr. Lubinsky's office were a misread. On that first visit to her office I mentioned a pain. She set up a referral. That office did a number of tests, as if something major was wrong. (These cost me $$$ - uncovered by insurance). Result: their determination was that I had a problem that I named on that first visit. I could go on. Any visit to any doctor associated with HAzleton Health and Wellness is probably going to end up in referrals across the entire building. Dr. Lubinsky must know this and probably gets referral fees from the company. Just now my wife came home from one of those -- a specialist. She paid the $20 co-pay and waited. The specialist came in, looked at the data from Dr. Lubinsky and asked, "Why are you here?" There was nothing out of the ordinary to treat. But we're getting yet another bill. So ... Dr. Lubinsky ... she's a nice person to talk to ... but beware of the machine that's about to chew you up, spit you out, and reward the participants behind the scenes for your choice.

May 17th, 2012
ughhh
She acts very nice but doesn't know much it seems. She saw both my husband and me. She gave me the wrong dosage on my prescription and I had to drive back up to hazelton to get the RX because the very rude assistant wouldn't give it to the pharmacy over the phone! it was not a narcotic so that pharmacist couldn't see why. This is the same assistant who is rather rude and snappy when dealing with us, for no reason, we are nice people. She misdiagnosed my husband, sending him to the wrong specialist. She had us thinking he had cancer for sure, phew! We will never see her again!

May 17th, 2012
Very Upset
I couldn't believe it! She sent me on a wild goose chase costing me a lot of money, and a lot of visits to her office too! She gave me a medicine for a condition she diagnosed me with. I started having breathing difficulty. I don't smoke, never started. At first she glossed over it, like it was no big deal. I had to really point it out to her, this is not just some little thing, I would get halfway up the stairs and have to stop, and I am 42 years old! OK so she sent me to get tests and more tests, and then to a specialist, who realized what the problem was, the meds she gave me for the condition she thought I had were causing it. One of the most frequent symptoms is respiratory depression! AND come to find out, her diagnosis was off too. So now my breathing is fine, no thanks to her, and my wallet is a lot lighter. I am glad not to go back, the office is a dump too, and dealing with her main assistant is not a pleasure, she is very rude.