A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Lucy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Lucy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Lucy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucy graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Lucy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Delaine C Lucy MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Lucy practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Lucy has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Lucy practices Dermatology near Northport, AL.
See Northport Dermatologists.