A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Lukasiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Lukasiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukasiewicz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lukasiewicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Lukasiewicz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Lukasiewicz practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Lukasiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Lukasiewicz practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.