Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Luna-Salazar
Dr. Cynthia Luna-Salazar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harlingen, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Luna-Salazar is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg and Harlingen Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Luna-Salazar has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cynthia Luna-Salazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harlingen, TX.
Dr. Earl Wellington
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Harlingen, TX 0.01 mi45
Dr. Gary Paradiso
Harlingen, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Jorge Lozano
Harlingen, TX 0.04 mi14