A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Brown, Family Medicine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Marie Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Brown has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Brown practices Family Medicine near Sparks, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Sparks Family Physicians.