A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Norris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Norris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Norris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Norris MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Norris practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Norris practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.