A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Norris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Norris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Norris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Norris MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Norris practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Norris practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.