A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mace-Motta graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Mace-Motta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Anne Mace-Motta DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Mace-Motta practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.