A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Maczuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Maczuga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maczuga graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Maczuga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maczuga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Maczuga practice?
Dr. Cynthia Maczuga practices Family Medicine near Freeland, PA.
See Freeland Family Physicians.