A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Maczuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maczuga
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Maczuga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maczuga graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maczuga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Maczuga MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Maczuga practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Maczuga has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Maczuga practices Family Medicine near Freeland, PA.
See Freeland Family Physicians.