A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Maczuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maczuga
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maczuga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Maczuga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maczuga graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maczuga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Maczuga MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Maczuga practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Maczuga has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Maczuga practices Family Medicine near Freeland, PA.
See Freeland Family Physicians.