A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Magro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Magro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Magro, MD is board certified in Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Magro graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Magro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital at New York Weill Cornell Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Magro MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Magro practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Magro has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Magro practices Pathology and Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.