A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Martel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Martel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Martel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Martel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia L Martel MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Martel practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Martel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Martel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Pomona Internists, Pomona Hematologists, and Pomona Oncologists.