Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Martinsen
Dr. Cynthia Martinsen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Martinsen is affiliated with Marietta Memorial Hospital, Selby General Hospital and Thomas Memorial Hospital. Dr. Martinsen has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Martinsen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Cynthia Martinsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Mark Mcdaniel
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Huntington, WV 0 mi22
Dr. Michael Kilkenny
Huntington, WV 0 mi31
Dr. Roderick Young
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Huntington, WV 0.01 mi21