A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Masso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Masso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Masso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masso graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Masso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lynn Masso MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Masso practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Masso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Masso practices Pediatrics near Mays Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians.