Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Mastbrook
Dr. Cynthia Mastbrook, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Melrose Park, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Mastbrook is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Mastbrook has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Cynthia Mastbrook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.
Dr. Robert Molnar
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Melrose Park, IL 0 mi32
Dr. Rebecca Aureus
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Melrose Park, IL 0 mi44
Dr. Audrey Less
Melrose Park, IL 0 mi2