A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Mathewson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Mathewson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathewson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Mathewson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Marie Mathewson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Mathewson practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Mathewson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Mathewson practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Centerville, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.