A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Mathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Mathis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Mathis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mathis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Marie Mathis MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Mathis practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Mathis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Mathis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Physiatrists.