A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Matossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Matossian, Cataracts & Advanced Technology Implants, Comprehensive Ophthalmology & Dry Eye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matossian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Matossian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Matossian, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Matossian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Matossian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Matossian FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Matossian practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Matossian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Matossian practices Ophthalmology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Pennington Ophthalmologists.