A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Matossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Matossian, Cataracts & Advanced Technology Implants, Comprehensive Ophthalmology & Dry Eye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matossian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Matossian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Matossian, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Matossian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Matossian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Matossian FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Matossian practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Matossian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Matossian practices Ophthalmology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Pennington Ophthalmologists.