A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Matossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Matossian, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Matossian, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Matossian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Matossian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Matossian MD and FACS is a female General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Matossian practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Matossian has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Matossian practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Ophthalmologists, Pennington Pediatricians, Pennington Internists, Pennington General Practitioners, and Pennington Surgeons.