A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia A Mayer DO is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Mayer practices Infectious Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Infectious Disease Doctors.