A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Mazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Mazer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazer graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Mazer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Mazer MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Mazer practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Mazer has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Mazer practices Neurology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Neurologists.