Dr. Cynthia Mccoy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Mccoy?

May 9th, 2017

DISAPPOINTED

She doesn't listen well. She misdiagnosed me and gave me the wrong meds for my condition. She was in a big hurry. Definitely NOT my doctor. I got a second a second opinion, which contradicted her diagnosis, as I suspected it would.

May 1st, 2016

Terrible on every level

Have had 4 back surgeries in two years. Returning back to work I was sent to her for a medical exam for my revert to drive my company bucket truck, non-cdl. She failed me because I listed my meds and wrote that I have the prescription and take as needed for pain after hrs and have not take. Much in the last 2 months. She didn't care one bit, failed me flat out. Yet she was fine with treating a guy without any identification who gave his name as adam up front and non English speaking Ronaldo in the back. Strange things going on there at mednow. It's more like a pawn shop than a doctors office.

September 6th, 2008

A real patient advocate

Dr. McCoy will go out of her way for her patients and sees them through each step of the way.

March 3rd, 2016