Dr. Cynthia Mccraven MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

October 11th, 2012
Dr. McCraven is a wonderful doctor
I started going to Dr. McCraven in 2002, because I wanted to deliver at Mid-State in Meriden, CT. She has always ben direct & staight forward yet ...

August 22nd, 2012
R Walsh
I have been a patient of Dr McCraven's for more than 10 years. I also worked for Dr. McCraven Many years ago. I have full Confidence in her. She is professional and yet warm and friendly. In my opinion there is no one better for your GYN or OB care.

August 8th, 2011
Appreciates Dr. McCraven
Dr. McCraven has a excellent bedside manner. Genuine concern for others, and knowledgeable. She is someone you can feel comfortable with even in awkward times. I truly believe that she takes care of her patients as if it were her own self, mother, sister, or daughter, etc. I trust her judgement in taking care of my every need in every way possible. I give her 5 stars and anything else equivalent. She has my highest recommendation. Thank you.

August 5th, 2011
Dr. McCraven is fabulous! I have been her patient for two pregnancies and have only waited beyond 5 minutes once when she was the on call physician. She is knowledgeable, personable and all around fantastic! I always recommended Dr. McCraven to my friends and family - everyone who sees her is very happy!

February 7th, 2011
Great OBGYN
Dr. McCraven was professional and courteous. She spent time and answered all of my incessant questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing an OBGYN, particularly if they have a complicated history or history of a bad experience with an OBGYN. She will make them feel very comfortable.

September 17th, 2010
Highly Recommend!
Dr. McCraven is always pleasant and also efficient in what she does. She makes you feel comfortable during visits and is welcoming with any questions, concerns or follow-up. I would highly recommend!

June 14th, 2010
Well worth the wait
Dr Hall-McCraven is well informed, takes the time to ask questions and to get to the source of a problem/issue. Pragmatic, informs the patient of her thinking process and makes reasonable assumptions and suggestions. I highly recommend her.