Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER  |  show details
by Sean J on Oct 7th, 2014

The doctor was very patient and listened to all of my concerns without talking over me. We discussed possibilities and mapped a plan to rule things out. The supporting staff also seemed very helpful and friendly. Doctor Cynthia Meyer~Seifer is an absolute expert on Diabetes. She has set me up on programs to help me control my blood sugar levels that I did not even know existed. She listens to every single word that you say regarding your condition. She also shows compassion and understanding and is an excellent Doctor. I give her 5 Stars and recommend her highly. It would be nice if other Doctors were as good as she is. I have been seeing Dr.Seifer for over 16 yrs. now and can't express enough that the title"Top Doc" fits her perfectly! I am very critical of doctors and it took my family a lot to finally find THE BEST endocrinologist in the area. Friends & family that have switched to Dr.Seifer have thanked me because she has taken excellent care of them from thyroid issues to diabetes. Every visit entails a complete examination and she treats your body as a whole; not just that little butterfly-shaped organ in your neck. She is more concerned with how YOU feel and that the lab values ranges are only a guideline. She LISTENS to you. Dr. Seifer is a KEEPER! I just wish she was a primary care provider. :-)NO PATIENT LEAVES WITHOUT FELLING THEIR EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL NEEDS HAVE BEEN MET!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sincerely, Sean J

|  Very Thorough!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Meyers-Seifer spends quality time with the patient. She looks for the root cause of any condition and does not try to push medication on a person. She spent over a half hour in the room with us and her examination was thorough. I feel confident that she is the best person to diagnose my child's condition.

|  show details
May 16th, 2012

My daughter sees this doctor and loves her. Very friendly and caring woman. Very thorough exams. Always calls back in emergencies. Truely takes care of her patients!!!!

|  Good doctor  |  show details
by Grace on Jul 20th, 2010

My daughter has been seeing Dr Seifer for over 7 years. Dr Seifer always make us feel so comfortable to ask questions. Everytime, when we walked out of her office, we have the feeling of being taken care of. Her staffs are very professional and nice. We are lucky to have Dr Seifer for my daughter.

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

She is a thorough and knowledgable doctor with an honest disposition. Takes her time and answers all our questions.