Dr. Cynthia Mizgala MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 30th, 2016
CRNA
Extremely attentive to patient choices and there for you from start to finish, all with skill! Love and concern that is DR MIZGALA!

October 23rd, 2015
MILF-BEST PHYSICAL SELF
My body was always heavier in the bottom half (hips and thighs). My clothes always needed alterations at the top. To get a more proportionate figure and satisfy the need to have larger breasts , I decided to get breast implants. I am so fortunate to have had Dr. Mizgala perform my breast implant surgery. Dr. Mizgala listened to my request to have natural looking breast and helped me choose an implant size and kind to fit my needs. She was warm, inviting and professional throughout the process-beginning with my consultation through my last follow-up visit. Her office staff is also amazing! Her office manager Patty is the sweetest and so very thorough! Hope was kind and always smiling as well! In the future, I would certainly recommend and patronize Dr. Mizgala for all of my cosmetic/plastic surgery needs. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience! PERFECT!

June 5th, 2015
She goes above & beyond! Her bedside manner is fantastic. Surgical skills are A++.

February 9th, 2015
I recently visited Dr. Mizgala for a consult on a Breast Aug and Tummy tuck. She was so informative and knowledgable that i will be scheduling my surgery soon. Looking forward to my new mommy makeover!!

January 13th, 2015
Very Satisfird customer
I visit every few months for Botox and have had a lipo proceedure on my thighs... Very happy with all results. Everyone in the office is so friendly... especially Patty... will be calling soon for another botox visit!

November 19th, 2014
Dr. Mizgala did my surgery and I couldn't ask for anything better. She was amazing my breast augmentation looks great. She is a great doctor. She has the best bed side manner I have ever seen in a doctor especially in plastics. She has a very friendly and helpful staff always so wonderful. She is very thorough and spends plenty of time with you. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon.

November 11th, 2012
Absolutely love this
I would highly highly recommend this doctor. I was very nervous about having a breast aug but she and her staff put me right at ease. It is all women and they are all friendly, knowlegable and compassionate. I lost a lot of weight and am 49. I was about a size 34 C and put in 350 and they are perfect. She walked in and with her eye said, 350, perfect for your body size. She is that good. I googled her and she is one of the top surgeons in the country and I now know why. I barely have a scar AND I got a mini lift! Go see this woman. You will not be sorry. Get some lip injector also. It's perfection as well.

June 29th, 2012
Dr. Mizgala made me feel very comfortable and she took the time to listen to my goals. she answered all my questions & she is unlike any other dr. ive met. Her bedside manner is excellent...Im so happy I found her & so happy with my new body.....thank you, dr. mizgala...you are amazing!The staff is amazing as well...so friendly,professional & caring!!!

March 16th, 2012
LOVE HER! She's really good at surgery and facial injections plus she keeps the cost down for fillers as much as possible. Definitely recommend her.

February 24th, 2012
medi spa
I received the Vi Peel by the aestheticean at Dr. Mizgala's office and the transformation is exceptional. It is well worth the money and I highly recommend getting the Vi Peel. I did have some peeling but it wasn't obnoxious. The peel gives you a pretty glow and makes your skin look fabulous!

July 28th, 2011
Recapture your younger years
I have been to many plastic surgeons over the last six years. My hunt for ultimate satisfaction and affordability finally came to an end in 2005 when I stepped into Dr. Mizgala's office. There are so many impressive things about Dr. Mizgala and her staff that it would be virtually impossible for me to sum in all up in just a couple of paragraphs. If what I am about to write in this review were not truthful, I would not waste my time in doing so. I'm sure there are a lot of people just like myself who live on a budget and are not completely satisfied with the reflection we see when we look in the mirror. I used to think that going to a plastic surgeon was something just for people who are wealthy enough to do so. Well, that's not at all true. The opportunity to turn back the clock is just a phone call away. A big plus about Dr. Mizgala is that her staff care so much about not only their patients' well-being but also our finances. Many, many times each year the manufacturers offer sizable rebates. Dr. Mizgala always has her staff notify the patients when these specials are available. I love the mail in rebates from Botox and Dysport. But my favorite perk is when I buy one syringe of the filler that is on special and I receive a free syringe. That savings is in the hundreds of dollars. There is also a VIP club. Well, yes, I am one of them. Being a VIP allows me to receive a discounted price every, single time I go in for a visit. Maintaining myself with these simple inexpensive procedures always amazes people when they find out how old I really am. Aside from horror stories that have been told about injections, you can rest assured that Dr. Mizgala knows what she is doing. I have NEVER sat in her chair and felt even a slight bit of fear. Her happiness comes from the happiness of her patients. When you leave the office, you will be leaving on a legal "high". I never thought I could afford what I call my maintenance plan. If it were not for Dr. Mizgala, I can't imagine what I would look like today. She has filled in sagging spots, what I call parenthesis around my mouth, just to name a few places on my face that were in need of help. I have often looked back at my photos from 2005. I am amazed at how much better I look today. The kind, happy staff is always ready and willing to explain the state of the art skin care products offered at Dr. Mizgala's office. In closing, even if you're not a VIP member, several times a year you can attend functions held as you enjoy delicious goodies, drinks and VIP discounts. This office has it all!Whoever took the time to read this, thank you. I know what it's like to want something badly and think that it is unreachable. I love feeling special and that's the way I always feel. Dr. Mizgala cares so much that I consider her one of my dearest friends. This doctor cares and it's genuine care!

July 27th, 2011
Best cosmetic Surgeon
I love the fact that Dr. Mizgala is so personable and never ever rushes. She is super talented and very helpful. I would recommend her to everyone! She's awesome and my plastic surgery results are very impressive.