Dr. Cynthia Mobley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Mobley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2016

don't go

Been going to Dr. Mobley for a long time. I love her as a doctor and have recommended her to my friends. Not any more. Her office has moved to a new location and the staff is all new. The office is not very nice. They do not use paper gowns and cover ups any longer. Instead of paper, my gown was small and faded as was the coverup-looked like a very old paper thin sheet. Office staff was loud and noisy, very unprofessional. Folks waiting could hear everything. Final straw came when I got a bill for an office visit that is completely covered by my insurance. Seems if you ask or answer any questions while in the exam room, you are charged for an office visit. So I was double billed .Calling the office made no difference. Ridiculous! Will not be returning.

November 17th, 2015

Love the doctor! Her staff were cordial but I heard curse words behind the glass window. They need to be more professional. Did not like waiting for over an hour and 1/2.

July 15th, 2015

She's rude and so her staff what a waste

February 23rd, 2015

Just Awful

Said "oh Lord" when I told her I hadn't been seen in 2 years. Got an attitude when I asked questions. Made me sit and wait naked for 20 minutes while she took her sweet time coming back. Told me one of the side effects listed on my medication "shouldn't be happening " when I said it was.

February 15th, 2012

Very caring doctor!!

Dr.Mobley is a very compassionate and caring doctor.She has delivered all of my children and solved many of my gyn problems.I can't imagine going to anyone else.As for the comment about talking about herself,I personally am glad that she talks.Most doctors could care less about you or getting to know you.I feel like I could tell her anything which is important relationship that you should have with your doctor

December 14th, 2011

She's terrific!

Dr. Mobley is awesome and has been taking care of me for years! I'm so glad she is my GYN Doc!

October 5th, 2011

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Mobley for years. She is a kind, compassionate and well qualified physician. She has a new practice location that is warm and welcoming. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

January 31st, 2011

Doctor Narcissistic

This doctor is completely full of herself. Likes to talk about her own personal life and make friends through her patients. Always late arriving to her practice. Heard a rumor that she spends alot of time in the parking lot kissing her significant rather than getting back to the office on time to see her patients.

May 30th, 2017