A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Moon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Moon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Haeshin Moon MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia H. Moon practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Moon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Moon practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gary, IN.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.