Dr. Cynthia Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Morris?

November 13th, 2015

exceptional doctor

Wonderful doctor. Spent so much time with me, worked me in as a new patient the same day, and office staff was just as friendly. I will never go to another OBGYN.

August 6th, 2015

She is great loving , passionate, understands and also starts from scratch on trying to figure out what is wrong.

May 1st, 2015

She made me feel comfortable and at ease. Highly recommended!

February 18th, 2014

Registered Nurse

As both a professional ( I am employed at a local hospital) and as a patient, I have found Doctor Morris to be extremely compassionate, understanding and easy to talk to concerning difficult subjects. She goes out of her way to make her patients comfortable in her office , as well as a patient in the hospital , She is concerned with her patient's whole well being (not just subjects that are considered her area of expertise.) She is extremely knowledgable and I have great confidence in her opinions and diagnoses, Not only do I use Doctor Morris as my own doctor but, have recommended her to family, and friends.

April 25th, 2012

I had to review to counter the ones because Dr Morris can't take anymore patients. Thank you, I appreciate you for not overloading your schedule! She also no longer delivers babies, so less last minute cancellations.

February 15th, 2010

I have gone to Dr Morris for many years. I recently had a hysterectomy and couldn't have asked for better care from Dr Morris or her staff

December 24th, 2008

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Morris is the best OBGYN doctor I have ever had. She is caring and understanding. She is open and honest and always provides you with options. The staff is just fabulous! They are so friendly and easy to talk to. The office is inviting and very relaxing. I have recommended Dr. Morris to my friends and they love her as well. She is an awesome doctor! I base my insurance plan on whether or not her office accepts the coverage. I recommend her to any woman looking for someone who really cares!

October 18th, 2017