Dr. Cynthia Mosbrucker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 6th, 2016
Wonderful
She was very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. She performed my excision of endometriosis and presacral neurectomy. She was very caring and had excellent bedside manner. My surgery was last year and I am still feeling great. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone that can benefit from her skills!

June 6th, 2016
Best Surgeon for Endometriosis
Dr. Mosbrucker took the time to get to know me. Diagnosed me correctly and then fixed issues and has done more to change my life than I ever expected. I appreciate all she did for me and I wish I could find her.

February 25th, 2016
Great surgen

February 25th, 2016
I received excellent care from Dr Mosbrucker, all her staff and everyone at St Anthony Hospital

December 31st, 2015
Exceptional dr. and human being. She is both righteous and thorough...saved my life!!!

December 25th, 2015
Executive
Dr. Mos is the most talented pelvic surgeon on the West Coast. She cured me 10 years ago and if I need her in the future, I'll to her for a diagnosis and intervention.

December 21st, 2015
Endo specialist.
I can't say enough kind things about Dr. Mosbrucker. I have had two surgeries with her my first being endo on my diaphragm second for a cyst on my ovary. She has outstanding bedside manner. Truly caring. Her wealth of knowledge of endometriosis is uncomparable. It is unfair to post "information" of a Dr claiming such things with out proof to back it up. She's a been a godsend to me and I will follow her wherever she ends up.

December 4th, 2015
Dr. Mosbrucker
She is an amazing doctor/surgeon. She did my hysterectomy and endometriosis excision. I can't say enough good things about her.

February 14th, 2015
Dr. Mosbrucker gave me back my life!

March 6th, 2014
AMAZING DOC.
I had nothing but a wonderful experience with Dr. Mosbrucker. She spent so much time with me and actually listened to me as a patient and a compassionate bedside manner. She then healed me up & I feel like I have my life back. Her staff is amazing and helped me every step of the way. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't find her.

July 17th, 2013
Pelvic organ prolapse and endometriosis
I had given up hope of ever feeling well and having quality of life. I have suffered with endometriosis for many years and also after my hysterectomy developed Pelvic organ prolapse. I went to more Dr.'s then I can remember trying to find help and no one seemed to know what to do with me. Dr. Mosbrucker volunteers her time on an endometriosis group and actually reached out to me suggesting what might be wrong, I spent over a year chatting with her via email because she lived several states away from me and in the meantime I was seeking other opinions. Well I ended up flying to her for my surgery of 6.5 hours and she worked miracles that no one else seemed to be able to figure out. If anything goes wrong in my Pelvic floor I will be buying a plane ticket back to her...she is that good! I can't ever thank her enough! Her staff is phenomenal as well..they all go way beyond what any dr. and staff I have encountered go...I will be forever grateful to all of those involved in finally helping me regain my quaility of life!

February 12th, 2013
she left me with pain and distrust in doctors
I had surgery with her in 2012 for hyster and mimi arc sling....I was in pain and unable to sit for weeks I continued to go back to her with 5 bladder infections in a row after surgery and great discomfort in my ab...Finally after 6 weeks or more She decided that the sing was too tight even though in the hospital the bladder scans showed i was not emptying...if she had looked at her chart she would have known it and She could have avoided my weeks of infections...worse is that it took 2 more surgerys by her to try to fix the sling tightness...finally I decided I would leave her office and go to the university of washington where I had a 4 th surgery to remove the barb that she placed in my obterator inturnus muscle...the barbs that attach the sling and enter like barb wire....The doc at uw said the sling was so tight on the Lt side it jumped back like a rubberband.....no wonder I could not sit down for any length of time without pain....they were unable to remove the barb but removed the mesh from the barb so now it is useless and stuck in my body...they did what they could but it was surrounded by scar tissue at that point and did not want to cause more damage to the muscle. Now I live with less pain but it is not gone...still can't sit on hard surfices or sit forvlong piriods of time or get constipated because pushing is uncomfortable and promotes spams...sex....very careful now."..Please concider who you have surgery with!