Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Moylan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moylan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Moylan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Moylan, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moylan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Moylan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Moylan MD and MS is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Moylan practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Moylan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Moylan practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Gastroenterologists, and Durham Hepatologists.