A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Murdock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Murdock, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Murdock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Couple's Therapy
- Endocrine Disorders
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovulation Induction
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Murdock graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Murdock has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia M Murdock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Murdock practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Murdock has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Murdock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Norwalk Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Norwalk Endocrinologists.