A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Myers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Elaine Myers MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia E. Myers practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Myers practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.