A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Myers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia E. Myers practice?
Dr. Cynthia Myers practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.