Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
Teenage daughter anxiety
Took my teenage daughter to see Dr Nassim because she was experiencing anxiety related issues that I did not know how to address. Dr Nassim took the time to talk with her alone and with me to help my daughter understand the source of her anxiety and talked with her about ways to deal with it as it arises. She was extremely patient and kind.

April 16th, 2015
spectacular doctor
Cant say enough nice things about this office!

March 28th, 2015
Beyond the call of duty
Recently my 17 year old daughter experienced what I was afraid was a cardiac episode while swimming a long distance event. This happened on a Thursday evening, after office hours. I called, left a message and Dr. Nassim called me right away to discuss what had happened. She recommended that my daughter see a pediatric cardiologist right away and facilitated getting that appt scheduled. After the appt she followed up with me to see how my daughter was doing and offered insight into how we could avoid such episodes in the future. She was very reassuring that all would be well and it has been. In addition, my youngest daughter, now age 13, has been seen by the nurse practitioners for small injuries and sports physical. Everyone has been very friendly, informative, and patient with any and all questions. After learning more about this practice, I am so happy I decided to move my children to Nassim, McMonigle, & Mescia. I am convinced there's not another pediatrician group like them. Wish I had taken my girls here when they were little, as I think there are some screenings that were not conducted by their previous pediatrician. Fortunately, that's not been a serious oversight, but if you have any concerns for your child's well-being then you need to take them here!!!

June 8th, 2014
Absolutely the best, hands down.
Dr. Nassim and the other providers are nothing short of the best in town, and probably the best in the entire state of Indiana. She doesn't miss a beat, is quick, attentive, and is obviously extremely experienced. She is kind, compassionate, and trustworthy. Sure, there may be an occasional wait in the waiting room, but to me, it's WELL worth it to receive the absolute best care for my children. It's hard to get in to see Dr. Nassim, because she is so highly sought after, but the other doctors and NPs are good too. I am in the healthcare field, and I hear throughout the healthcare system in Kentuckiana ALL THE TIME that Dr. Nassim is the absolute best...we are very lucky to have her in this community. Highly recommended.

March 27th, 2014
Fantastic
I love this office! I would recommend them to anyone looking to switch doctors. They really care about the kids. Great hours, great service, great everything.

March 27th, 2013
Avoid this place like the PLAGUE!!!
I wrote a review of Nassim's office about 4 months ago but just thought I would elaborate on it. I just found out today when I went to get her 6 month vaccinations that my daughter is 2 months behind on her shots. Apparently, when we took her in for her 2 month check up in November, Nassim's office didn't tell us that she was due for them. It gets better. The reason they didn't tell us or give them to her is because we were still waiting for her Medicaid to get straightened out (a mistake was made on their end) and I guess they feared they wouldn't get paid. The funny thing is 2 weeks after that, we called to try to get her an appointment with them for the case of thrush that she had and they refused to call Medicaid and get pre-authorization to see her then, even though their doctor had told me at her 2 month check up "hey, it looks like she might be getting thrush but I can't tell for sure. If it gets worse, call back and make her an appt and I'll write her a prescription". I immediately dropped them like a hot potato after that. Someone seriously needs to SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN. I wish there was some way other than writing reviews I could safeguard other people from getting messed over by them the same way I have.

October 9th, 2012
Susan
Dr. NASSIM is wonderful, I have special needs child, with many problems. Dr. NASSIM saved her life. All of the doctors in this group are wonderful. I would recommend and do recommend them to anyone with children. Especially children who have many medical issues.

March 10th, 2012
Wrong dianosis
I would never recommend Dr. Nassim and associates to anyone. We went there 3 times in one week and got different diagnosis and 3 different perscriptions. After that we switched doctors

September 15th, 2011
Susan
These Doctors and office staff are the most amazing people ever! They do not get enough thanks for their hard work, their selfless acts, my child LITERALLY owes her life to DR NASSIM! If it had not been for her keen eye her keen [ dead on intuition] my child would be dead right now. I do not agree with the people who say her staff is not friendly and that Dr NASSIM is rude! They are by far some of the most caring compassionate people that my husband and I have ever met. My child is chronically ill and we are there a lot, and we have called them all hours of the night and day, not once has any one of them ever been rude. We owe our child's life to her, I will always be grateful, on a Saturday afternoon, when they were about to close and go home to their families Dr Nassim's quick thinking and her absolute compassion for a child, made the difference between life and death for a beautiful little girl! We will forever be grateful to her. And it didn't stop there, she has gone above and beyond the call of duty. We love her!

April 15th, 2011
Satisfied a long time
We have brought our boys to Dr Nassims for over 10 years. They keep being so current and cutting edge, I know I am getting some of the best pediatric care in Southern Indiana. Their staff is friendly and both the docs and the nurse practitioners are kind and really care about my family.

January 19th, 2011
Terrific place, Terrific Docs, Terrific Staff
We have been coming to Dr Nassim's for 14 years and seen her practice keep growing and changing. The providers that work there now are terrific, along with her staff. As a physician myself, I wish my practice ran that smoothly sometimes.

November 2nd, 2010
I have been very pleased. My son has seen Dr. Mescia numerous times and he was the pediatrican that saw my son in the hospital after he was delivered. My son had a little bit of a rough start and Mescia made my husband feel that everything was being taken care of. We have seen most of the nurse practionors and have been pleased.