A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Netherton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Netherton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Netherton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Netherton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Netherton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
- Williamson Med Ctr, Franklin, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lu Netherton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Netherton practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Netherton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Netherton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.