A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Norman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Brubaker Norman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia B. Norman practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Norman practices Family Medicine near Duncan, OK.
See Duncan Family Physicians.