A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Nowicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Nowicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Nowicki, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowicki graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nowicki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Michelle Nowicki DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Nowicki practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Nowicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Nowicki practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.