A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Nowicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Nowicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Nowicki, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowicki graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nowicki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nowicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Nowicki practice?
Dr. Cynthia Nowicki practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians.