A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia M Jason O'Brien MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Cynthia O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia O'Brien practices Psychiatry near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Psychiatrists.