A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia M Jason O'Brien MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Cynthia O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia O'Brien practices Psychiatry near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Psychiatrists.