Dr. Cynthia Okin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Okin?

December 15th, 2011

nope nope nope

I went to this doctor my first pregnancy and she was okay. But with my second pregnancy she didn't even remeber who i was and she seen me alot during my first pregnancy seeing how I started preterm labor at 27 weeks. Any ways ; I had a severe problem during my first trimester that I was put on bedrest for and when I went for my follow-up for the condition she didn't even worry about it. She did an ultrasound to find the babies heartbeat but didn't even bother to check if the blood I had in my uterus that was severe enough to put me on bedrest had subsided. Sorry but I would never reccommend this doctor.

August 25th, 2011

More than disappointed

This doctor delivered my baby. She was in the practice where I went, but I'd never met her before. She was not friendly from the time I 1st met her. I was doing a natural birth and wanted to deliver on my knees, which would have been much more comfortable and easier for me. She said she's never delivered a baby in that position so I had to deliver on my back. She kept her hand 'in there' because she "didn't want to lose what progress I had made" and it was extremely painful and I tore because of it. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, not even for a regular check up. She obviously is not a well informed doctor if she can't deliver a baby in a position other than lying on your back! It made the entire experience horrible. She never came back to check on me either.

April 15th, 2011

Very smart doctor! Frank and to the point. I love her!

September 15th, 2009

The wait time is horrible and they are almost always running behind. Dont plan on being in there anytime near your appointment time. Therefore the doctor always seems rushed to get to her next appointment and doesnt seem to have enough time to address your concerns.

March 4th, 2009

Planned Parenthood

I went to this doctor a few times about 8 years ago. I had to go to planned parenthood for some emergency contraceptive and I told her about it at my next appointment. She had no idea what Planned Parenthood was! I had to explain to her what it was and that there was a location downtown and one across the street from MCO (where she went to medical school!!). When a doctor is this clueless it is really scary.

February 23rd, 2017