A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Owens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Owens has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Denise Owens DO is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia D. Owens practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Owens practices Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Hospitalists and Mishawaka Geriatric Doctors.