A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Paige is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paige
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paige Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Paige, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Paige has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Yvonne Paige MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Y. Paige practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Paige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Paige practices Family Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See West Orange Primary Care Doctors.