A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Paige is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Paige, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Paige has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Yvonne Paige MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Y. Paige practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Paige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Paige practices Family Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See West Orange Primary Care Doctors.