A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Paige is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paige
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paige Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Paige, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paige has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Yvonne Paige MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Y. Paige practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Paige has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Paige practices Family Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors.