A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Paige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Paige is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Paige, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Paige graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paige has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paige accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia Y. Paige practice?
Dr. Cynthia Paige practices Family Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See West Orange Family Physicians.