A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Palmisano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Palmisano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmisano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Palmisano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmisano graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmisano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia M T Palmisano DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Palmisano practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Palmisano has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Palmisano practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Family Physicians.