Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
by Julie Voss on Mar 30th, 2015

Love her. Been going for years.

Staff show details Staff
Oct 29th, 2014

Man in the office is arrogant and rude. Whenever I had to deal with him, he always acted like I am bothering him. Never says goodbye just hangs up when you are done talking on the phone with him. No manners. Seems bitter all the time.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have had Dr. Palmisano as our doctor for over 20 years. She is caring, respectful, and concerned about her patients. Wish all doctors were like her.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Non-scheduled visits are accommodated to help current situations. I'm always treated with professionalism and attended to my needs.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr. palmisano is great she has always answered my questions to the best of her ability and i have never been told that she is too busy to see me

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.. Palmisano is an excellent doctor. She is an outstanding diagnostician, and health care provider. She is compassionate, understanding, and caring. She listens to her patients and helps them feel at ease as they tell her of their health concerns.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Cynthia Palmisano is incredible! She truly cares about her patients and doesn't stop until you are feeling 100%! Her follow up and personal kindness makes me feel so important! Mike, who runs the office is also great! He always gets me in right away!

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor gave me answers to all my questions and I never felt rushed. I really like my doctor.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Palmasano has been my Dr for 10 plus years. She is the most professional and caring Dr any Patient could dream of.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Palmisano for about ten years and have been extremely happy with her. She is always pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. Her office runs very smoothly with very few delays. I would recommend her to anyone.

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Palmisano is a great doctor who is thoughtful and professional.

Feb 19th, 2014

This place is a joke. Ant time you make an appt you wait 45 minutes, the man upfront is condescending and ride. The dr is nice but busy so you don't get the full one on one you need. I went in and after I got X-rays I called for a follow up. The man up front have me my diagnosis and them was going to hang up. I'm like what do I do about this??? He is not even a dr! Like help me please, but no have to make another appt to get the actual dr to tell you. I am done here.

Great with allergies show details Great with allergies
by Michael S on Jun 7th, 2013

I have been having chronic migraines, that have progressed very rapidly over the past few years. I saw several doctors and have been hospitalized as well. Every doctor that i saw stated that they were tension headaches from stress and gave me no solutions. Dr palmisano took the time to ask me how i was feeling and asked me if i had allergies. She did several tests on me and found that my allergies have gotten severe and are the main cause of the migraines. She has helped me lower the occurences of such migraines. I rec comend her to anyone with severe allergies

patient show details patient
by Cynthia Booth on Mar 18th, 2013

Finally after years of pain and other doctors pushing me to the side, disregarding my symptoms saying there is nothing wrong with me, Dr. Cynthia Palisamo kept running test after test until she discovered the sorce of my pain ongoing for years. i had been in agony for many years and people questioned if anything was even wrong with me. Well it was scar tissue ,- adhesions- that were wrapped all around my lower and upper intestines. she sent me to a general surgeon with experience in gastric bypass surgery. YEP! she was right! they did surgery and removed tons of scar tissues and a huge blockage. thank you Dr. Palisamo for taking the time to listen and care! as your husband said, " she leaves nonstone unturned".

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Apr 28th, 2012

Dr. Is always willing to listen . My family has beenSeeing her for 12 years . She is ALWAYS deadOn in her diagnosis. Highly recommend . Will always see you or fit you in which is rare in this day and age.

Mar 2nd, 2012

I saw the doctor for simple back strain and was given a presription for physical therapy. Due to work issues I could not schedule the physical therapy for several weeks. Once my physical therapy was scheduled, the pt facility phoned the doctor's office to confirm the script. Dr. Palmisano would not approve use of the script she had written because it had been more than 2 weeks since I had seen her. Dr. Palmisano stated I would need ANOTHER visit in her office to receive the original 2 weeks of physical therapy she ordered. I was left wondering, why does Dr. Palmisano require such frequent visits for a healthy patient?

very unprofessional and dirty show details very unprofessional and dirty
Sep 7th, 2011

I thought the entire office including the doctor was very un-professional. They have a dog running around in the back, no enthusiasm on the phone very mellow and monotone, almost sounded like they were bored or sleeping at work! and used paint cans just sitting under the patient beds and they were next to the gowns the patients try on. Also the lids to the containers were just laying around not even on the containers. these were the containers with the wooden sticks they shove down your throat. and also there were cobwebs on the ceiling corners. so very unprofessional i didn't really trust her and felt she didn't help me at all.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Mar 11th, 2010

Dr. Palmisano spends the time so you feel like she is listening to you.