Family Physicians

1080 Nerge Rd
Ste 103
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
847-985-9106
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

This place is a joke. Ant time you make an appt you wait 45 minutes, the man upfront is condescending and ride. The dr is nice but busy so you don't get the full one on one you need. I went in and after I got X-rays I called for a follow up. The man up front have me my diagnosis and them was going to hang up. I'm like what do I do about this??? He is not even a dr! Like help me please, but no have to make another appt to get the actual dr to tell you. I am done here.

|  Great with allergies  |  show details
by Michael S on Jun 7th, 2013

I have been having chronic migraines, that have progressed very rapidly over the past few years. I saw several doctors and have been hospitalized as well. Every doctor that i saw stated that they were tension headaches from stress and gave me no solutions. Dr palmisano took the time to ask me how i was feeling and asked me if i had allergies. She did several tests on me and found that my allergies have gotten severe and are the main cause of the migraines. She has helped me lower the occurences of such migraines. I rec comend her to anyone with severe allergies

|  patient  |  show details
by Cynthia Booth on Mar 18th, 2013

Finally after years of pain and other doctors pushing me to the side, disregarding my symptoms saying there is nothing wrong with me, Dr. Cynthia Palisamo kept running test after test until she discovered the sorce of my pain ongoing for years. i had been in agony for many years and people questioned if anything was even wrong with me. Well it was scar tissue ,- adhesions- that were wrapped all around my lower and upper intestines. she sent me to a general surgeon with experience in gastric bypass surgery. YEP! she was right! they did surgery and removed tons of scar tissues and a huge blockage. thank you Dr. Palisamo for taking the time to listen and care! as your husband said, " she leaves nonstone unturned".

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

Dr. Is always willing to listen . My family has beenSeeing her for 12 years . She is ALWAYS deadOn in her diagnosis. Highly recommend . Will always see you or fit you in which is rare in this day and age.

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

I saw the doctor for simple back strain and was given a presription for physical therapy. Due to work issues I could not schedule the physical therapy for several weeks. Once my physical therapy was scheduled, the pt facility phoned the doctor's office to confirm the script. Dr. Palmisano would not approve use of the script she had written because it had been more than 2 weeks since I had seen her. Dr. Palmisano stated I would need ANOTHER visit in her office to receive the original 2 weeks of physical therapy she ordered. I was left wondering, why does Dr. Palmisano require such frequent visits for a healthy patient?

|  very unprofessional and dirty  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

I thought the entire office including the doctor was very un-professional. They have a dog running around in the back, no enthusiasm on the phone very mellow and monotone, almost sounded like they were bored or sleeping at work! and used paint cans just sitting under the patient beds and they were next to the gowns the patients try on. Also the lids to the containers were just laying around not even on the containers. these were the containers with the wooden sticks they shove down your throat. and also there were cobwebs on the ceiling corners. so very unprofessional i didn't really trust her and felt she didn't help me at all.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2010

Dr. Palmisano spends the time so you feel like she is listening to you.