Dr. Cynthia Palmisano DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Elk Grove Village, IL

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017
The Doc and her husband are both the most accommodating doctor's office ever. Great family atmosphere. Never have to wait days to get in. They do the appropriate amount of testing need. I have taken many family members to them with confidence. I have been a patient for 15 years.

November 19th, 2015
Fabulous! Thorough and great office staff!

March 30th, 2015
Love her. Been going for years.

October 29th, 2014
Staff
Man in the office is arrogant and rude. Whenever I had to deal with him, he always acted like I am bothering him. Never says goodbye just hangs up when you are done talking on the phone with him. No manners. Seems bitter all the time.

February 19th, 2014
This place is a joke. Ant time you make an appt you wait 45 minutes, the man upfront is condescending and ride. The dr is nice but busy so you don't get the full one on one you need. I went in and after I got X-rays I called for a follow up. The man up front have me my diagnosis and them was going to hang up. I'm like what do I do about this??? He is not even a dr! Like help me please, but no have to make another appt to get the actual dr to tell you. I am done here.

June 7th, 2013
Great with allergies
I have been having chronic migraines, that have progressed very rapidly over the past few years. I saw several doctors and have been hospitalized as well. Every doctor that i saw stated that they were tension headaches from stress and gave me no solutions. Dr palmisano took the time to ask me how i was feeling and asked me if i had allergies. She did several tests on me and found that my allergies have gotten severe and are the main cause of the migraines. She has helped me lower the occurences of such migraines. I rec comend her to anyone with severe allergies

March 18th, 2013
patient
Finally after years of pain and other doctors pushing me to the side, disregarding my symptoms saying there is nothing wrong with me, Dr. Cynthia Palisamo kept running test after test until she discovered the sorce of my pain ongoing for years. i had been in agony for many years and people questioned if anything was even wrong with me. Well it was scar tissue ,- adhesions- that were wrapped all around my lower and upper intestines. she sent me to a general surgeon with experience in gastric bypass surgery. YEP! she was right! they did surgery and removed tons of scar tissues and a huge blockage. thank you Dr. Palisamo for taking the time to listen and care! as your husband said, " she leaves nonstone unturned".

April 28th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Is always willing to listen . My family has beenSeeing her for 12 years . She is ALWAYS deadOn in her diagnosis. Highly recommend . Will always see you or fit you in which is rare in this day and age.

March 2nd, 2012
I saw the doctor for simple back strain and was given a presription for physical therapy. Due to work issues I could not schedule the physical therapy for several weeks. Once my physical therapy was scheduled, the pt facility phoned the doctor's office to confirm the script. Dr. Palmisano would not approve use of the script she had written because it had been more than 2 weeks since I had seen her. Dr. Palmisano stated I would need ANOTHER visit in her office to receive the original 2 weeks of physical therapy she ordered. I was left wondering, why does Dr. Palmisano require such frequent visits for a healthy patient?

September 7th, 2011
very unprofessional and dirty
I thought the entire office including the doctor was very un-professional. They have a dog running around in the back, no enthusiasm on the phone very mellow and monotone, almost sounded like they were bored or sleeping at work! and used paint cans just sitting under the patient beds and they were next to the gowns the patients try on. Also the lids to the containers were just laying around not even on the containers. these were the containers with the wooden sticks they shove down your throat. and also there were cobwebs on the ceiling corners. so very unprofessional i didn't really trust her and felt she didn't help me at all.

March 11th, 2010
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Palmisano spends the time so you feel like she is listening to you.

June 15th, 2017