A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Pickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Pickens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Pickens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickens graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Pickens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lorraine Pickens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Pickens practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Pickens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Pickens practices Family Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Primary Care Doctors.