A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Piko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Piko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Piko, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piko graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Piko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Renate Piko MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia R. Piko practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Piko has 9 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Piko practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Romulus, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians and Dearborn Internists.