Dr. Cynthia Plate MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Takoma Park, MD

3.3

June 26th, 2015
beautician
She explained the procedue l was having what to expect and the end results. For me, she was good as l hv had other doctors before.

April 15th, 2014
Wonderful
Dr. Plate was a wonderful physician, she explained my surgery to me and answered all of my questions. I'm glad to have had her as my surgeon and would highly recommend her to anyone else!

September 14th, 2010
She was my emergency room assigned surgeon and I could not have asked for a better one! She has a fantastic bedside manner! She is knowledgeable and able to communicate in laymen's terms about one's condition. Couldn't have had a better "accidental" doctor!

August 10th, 2010
Dr. Plate was wonderful- talked to me about my breast cancer and gave me all of my options. She took her time with me and has a great bedside manner. I would have her operate on me again and would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

April 19th, 2010
Caring Physician
I had a great experience with Dr. Plate - she has a warm bedside manner and my surgery had no complications - I would recommend her to anyone needing surgery.

December 9th, 2009
I had very poor feelings about Dr. Plate, she needs to go back to school on her bed side manner. She was very friendly on the first visit after I agreed to have her do my surgery "got my money" she was cold towards me. I don't recommend her at all.

September 23rd, 2009
Didn't take it seriously
She was okay until after I had my surgery. I went in for my post surgery appt. I told her that I had a certain pain, not where the surgery was but around it. She told me to wear a different bra. Which had nothing to do with it. I have been wearing the bras for years and it was fine before my surgery. I think she did something wrong and tried to play me for stupid. Instead of inspecting the site, she played dumb like she had nothing to do with it. Totally changed my opinion of her.